Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Namerovsky's New Favorite Thing

is hiding. Here's a few for the Where's Waldo collection:

He also likes hiding in bags lately. I hear rustling and I think he's wrecking something, but really he's just climbing into a bag of recycle bottles or old mail:

He actually made a hole for his head in that one. He likes to sit in the green bag too.


And here he is just chilling. This is about as athletic as he gets:

And the best part: look who is famous on the web. Bottom middle picture. He's the one in the back, not the front. I'm wondering if he grew up there.

3 comments:

Midwife with a Knife said...

I've been a bit absent, you know getting stuff done, and stuff. I have to say, I love your kitty stories and pictures, and Namerovsky seems like a great kitty!

tracy said...

Loves you, loves kitty! Thank you for more great pics and stories!

Serena said...

I like the shape of his ears.

And yes, Pittypat is getting so big. I'm very sad. :(